Thursday, October 3, 2013

Important Lesson

Today has been up and down, still no energy so I slept late, and then once I started moving around I developed a massive sinus headache. During my errands yesterday I was able to procure some eucalyptus oil, so after dinner I ran a hot bath and added some epsom salt and some oil. However, since my head was pounding so much my hands were shaky, and instead of a few drops I added more than I wanted to, approximately 20-30 drops, and a few on my fingers. The scent was strong, but I thought "it's just oil, no big dealOH DEAR GOD MY FINGER IS BURNING!" ok, well, obviously I must have a cut or something, nothing to worry about. So I got in the bath, started to relax, breath the steam, notice the tingling in my sinuses and lungs.....and skin......wow it's really tingly........REALLY TINGLY. Is my skin peeling off?! Did I accidentally bath in Bengay? MAKE IT STOP!!!!! so I drained the water and sat in an empty bath tub for 20 minutes. The headache didn't go away, but now my butt is tingly. I think I'll get a dropper next time instead of adding it from the bottle.

So with my last $20, I went to Publix and bought a few lemons, organic french fries, which was good, but then I also got chicken nuggets (buy one get one free), a flat of Dasani water, and regular eggs. For some reason Dasani water is the only kind that tastes good to me, and right now I need as much water as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment