Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another day with no productive outcome. I cooked us breakfast, our usual weekend eggs and toast, but no housework was done other than that. We went to my aunt's house to have lunch for my father's birthday celebration, and when we got back from that I almost instantly fell asleep for a few hours.

Did get to do a little research, and found that taking an epsom salt bath can be beneficial. Not sure how exactly, but if nothing else I know sitting in a hot bath will open up my chest a little. Trying to remember to get my lemon juice and cup of tea everyday, but that is surprisingly harder than I thought to remember. Being unemployed has given me the freedom to sleep whenever I feel the need, but it has thrown my schedule completely out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment