Monday, September 30, 2013

After a particularly bad weekend health-wise, I got up this morning and took an epsom salt bath. I'm still stuffy and congested and achy, but a little less fatigued. Whether this is due to the epsom salts or me just taking a hot bath I can't say. While I was sitting there, I remembered something my grandma used to tell me, about how she would take her dishwater and use it to water to her garden. So after a 30 minute soak I got out and filled up my watering can, an empty water jug, and an empty two liter bottle of the epsom water before I drained the tub. I don't think I can bring myself to do an epsom bath three times a week, especially at their recommendation of one full cup of salt for every gallon, but I'll definitely be adding it to my future baths.

Will be leaving for traffic court soon. Hopefully this experience will inspire me to finally inflate the tires on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment