Thursday, September 26, 2013

mind droppings

Today was not the best of days. Most of it was spent in bed. I was finally able to get my medicine, which cost almost $200. Of course it is too soon to tell if it is working, but I can definitely report that my gut has been emptied of almost all living things. If I don't lose some weight from this, I'm going to be pissed.

My soup from last night didn't turn out too bad, but I realize now I should have used minced garlic instead of garlic powder.

I tried using my homemade garbage disposal cleaners, only to discover my garbage disposal does not work. Am afraid to make homemade laundry detergent for fear the sink and washing machine may be in collaboration, but down to my last Tide pod.

Today saw the death of the Monsanto Protection Act, which I am pretty happy about. I'm pretty sure both sides can agree that whether you choose to eat GMOs or not, it needs to be labelled so we can make the choice.

I did remember to take my probiotic and my multivitamin today, as well as a swig of lemon juice.

Finally broke down and brought the laptop, kindle, and nintendo DS into the bedroom. Normally we have an unspoken rule of no electronics other than cell phones in the bedroom. The bedroom is for sleeping and  resting. Sadly, I foresee the possibility of me being in there much more in the immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment